Tuesday, October 25, 2016

New Ways to Support KN@PPSTER ...

Over in the sidebar, I've added two new ways for my adoring fans to express their abiding love, but I should call attention to them because they aren't going to call attention to themselves:

  1. Sending me something from my Amazon Wish List -- I've got some cool stuff for improving the podcast on there (thanks to Michael W. Dean of Freedom Feens Radio for new microphone advice!) as well as just, well, cool stuff that's just cool to me and benefits you not at all with e.g. improved podcast quality. And then there's ...
  2. Yet another cryptocurrency -- Monero. Coming soon if I can figure out how to do a wallet, BipCoin. But for now, Monero will have to do. The address ...  431X2pPS4z7SJwAkAWpB7VLGnJZ4RCvx3KuwdWQ6PDFSZ4t2ryBfJk5WbwaVe4vUMveKAzAiA4j8xgUi29TpKXpm3z9YUbU (here's the QR code if you prefer to do it that way):



No comments: