Saturday, April 16, 2016

Writers Should Read

Get Richard Blake's new short book, How I Write Historical Fiction, for the lovely price of $0.00 -- but only this weekend and in Amazon Kindle format.

If you want it in another format or at another time, it will cost you. I haven't read the whole thing yet because I stopped to get the word out to you, but I suspect (based on the first few pages and on my personal estimation of the author and his work) it will still be worth it even if you mess around and end up having to pay.

Libertarians, of course, know Blake by another name and in another context, and love him just as much under that name and in that context as they love him for his Death of Rome series and stand-alone "alternate history" novels (The Churchill Memorandum and The Break).

No comments: