Thursday, November 05, 2015

A Couple Numbers For Ya ...

The two numbers I have in mind are 12 and 18.

The Dallas, Texas Morning News is the 12th-ranked newspaper in the US by circulation and the 18th-ranked newspaper in the US by digital traffic.

Guess where the William Lloyd Garrison Center's latest media pickup happened today?

That's the second time in just over two weeks that I've placed a libertarian op-ed in a top-50 US newspaper (on October 21st, the South Florida Sun-Sentinel -- 41st-ranked in the US by circulation -- ran my Garrison op-ed on Julian Assange).

Just a little evidence that when I tell you I do cost-effective libertarian outreach and that you should support my efforts, I'm not just blowing smoke up your keister.

If I make as much money as I'm asking you for, I'll still be making less than I would make serving up burgers at a fast food joint. Which is something I've also done, and which is an entirely honorable and necessary profession, but I think I'm ... not uniquely, but quite ... good at this other thing. Think it over. If this is the kind of thing you want done, I'm your guy for getting it done.

No comments: