Tuesday, April 29, 2014

I'm Pregnant!

So I'm going to open this blog post with some completely irrelevant text for the sole purpose of getting it past any "first few characters analysis" algorithms, because that's what this post is really about.

As you're probably aware, no, I'm not (that thing in the title).

Just seeing if I can fool You Know Who into thinking I am. Presumably that will be reflected in the ads I start seeing online.

If you're still confused, this.

[Update: It's been a couple of hours and I'm still not seeing any sign of a bite despite this blog post, emails to a couple of friends, visits to Babies R Us's registry, Google searches for prenatal care in Gainesville, etc. ... if the spirit moves, please feel to congratulate me on the coming family addition or whatever on the social networks and such. The whole idea here is to find out if this kind of thing is easy to convincingly spoofed and if so how long and how much activity it takes - TLK]

No comments: