Monday, November 05, 2012

Final Presidential Prediction

No dramatic changes from my other recent predictions, although I was at one point thinking Obama might fall as low as 290 electoral votes. Here is my "night before the election" prediction in the form of a screen grab/edit from the "build your own map" thingum at RealClearPolitics:




I didn't use any "leans this way or that way" shading. If it's blue, I'm confident that Obama will carry it; if it's red, I consider it in Romney's pocket. I'm only uncertain at all about two states. I give Obama even odds to take Florida. North Carolina is a much longer shot, but I still think it's a possibility.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't know if it's just me or if perhaps everybody else
experiencing issues with your website. It appears as though some of the text within your posts are running off the screen.
Can somebody else please comment and let me know if
this is happening to them too? This might be a problem with my internet browser because I've had this happen previously. Appreciate it
Here is my web site ... diets that work for women

Anonymous said...

Hi, i think that i saw you visited my site so i came to return the favor?
.I am trying to find things to enhance my web site!
I guess its ok to use a few of your concepts!!
Here is my page :: diets that work