Wednesday, April 06, 2011

I thought I'd seen an awful crash ...

... a mile or so from home last night.

It looked like a Honda Gold Wing 1800 had rear-ended a Segway PT.

Worse yet, the whole crumpled, entangled mass was still rolling down the road -- with someone still trapped on it!

After a minute or so we pulled up to a stoplight and I figured out that it was actually an intentional vehicle. The lady riding it had the stereo going and looked comfortable and in control.

I'm pretty sure it was actually one of these. I guess I need to get out more. They've apparently been around awhile, but this is the first time I've seen one.

First reaction: Kinda fugly, and it just seems counter-intuitive to have two wheels up front and one in back. But once you get used to it, it may look beautiful and feel like the only way to drive for all I know.

No comments: