Sunday, October 18, 2009

Another advance heads-up

I'll be in Collinsville next weekend, attending the Illinois LP's state convention.

The convention looks like an exciting event, with Pennsylvania's Ken Krawchuk and Sharon Harris of the Advocates for Self-Government among the speakers.

I'm not scheduled to speak at the event, but I'll participate (if that fits the LPIL's format and schedule) in the candidate forum, as I'm seeking the Libertarian Party's 2012 presidential nomination. And I'm always happy to be able to spend time just hanging out and socializing with my fellow Libertarians.

Sorry for the short notice. I've been planning, intending and hoping all year to attend this event, but only bought my convention package a little while ago, because I couldn't be sure that the dental situation wouldn't intervene. Now that that's out of the way, I'm loaded for bear and ready to go!

No comments: