Friday, July 17, 2009

"We believe we could strongly support your position"

For $2 million, anyway. I'd really, really, really hate to be stuck working for the American Conservative Union's fundraising branch today. Or tomorrow. Or ten years from now.

After this, they should at least have the decency to come out strong for legalizing prostitution. Drugs, too, as they've obviously been smoking crack if they thought for a minute that they wouldn't get outed over this kind of thing.

I'm not a conservative, but I know a few conservatives, and I guaran-damn-tee that most of them would not even consider selling their principles for that amount of money or any other. They may wronger than wearing white after Labor Day 90% of the time, but at least they're honest in their own wretched, deranged way. These ACU greedheads just gave them a black eye they didn't deserve.

I expect it will be getting busy over at memeorandum any time now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am аctuallу thankful tο the owner οf thіs web page ωho hаs ѕhaгеd thiѕ impreѕsіve post аt at thiѕ
plаce.

mу ωеbsіte tens units
My webpage :: tens therapy