Saturday, June 02, 2007

Good things

Since Incredibly Stupid Statement of the Day tends toward the negative, I'm going to start using weekends to highlight some of the positive stuff:

I don't give out a "best article of the week" award, but if I did this week's winner would be "My Son: Klan Reformer" by Stefan Molyneux.

The Alliance of the Libertarian Left is here! I don't know all the details, but apparently there's some kind of intellectual property fuckery going on with SEK3's estate and the label "Movement of the Libertarian Left" ... so now it's ALL instead of MLL. Anyone who has the scoop on this, pipe up in the comments.

And speaking of the libertarian left, the Blogosphere of the Libertarian Left is up to 76 member sites. Surf the ring. There's lots of good stuff there.

No comments: